TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you accept the following terms and conditions.
'Bandwerk' or 'BW' or 'us' or 'we' refers to Bandwerk, a subdivision of FIRMA 103 VOF (Notelarenstraat 103, 3500 Hasselt, Belgium, BE 0807 706 423). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
The following definitions apply in these website terms and conditions of use.
Intellectual Property Rights: all intellectual property rights wherever in the world arising, whether registered or unregistered (and including any application), including but not limited to; copyright, know-how, trademarks, confidential information, trade secrets, business names and domain names, trade marks, trade names service marks, logos, patents, petty patents, utility models, design rights, semi-conductor topography rights and database rights.
Materials: includes sound recordings, musical works, literary works including text, scripts and names, artistic works including images, illustrations, technical and creative designs, graphic devices, logos, plans and photographs, audio-visual works including videos, animations and games, dramatic works, proprietary information, software, interactive features, inventions and all other forms of data, proprietary information and copyright works whatsoever in the world now existing or hereafter invented.
* We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in this website, and in the Materials published or available to access in any way on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
* You must not modify or adapt the paper or digital copies and/or other versions or copies of any Materials you have printed off, copied, reproduced, downloaded or accessed in any way, and you must not use any works including any illustrations, photographs, video or audio recordings or any graphics separately from any accompanying works including any text, video or audio recordings.
* You may only use our site and the Materials for your personal, non-commercial use. Materials on our site are provided to you as is and must not be used, copied, distributed, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any other purposes including commercial purposes without obtaining a written licence to do so from us or the relevant licensor of such Materials.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* The access and use of our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium.
Bandwerk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bandwerk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We use your e-mail address for:
* Internal record keeping.
* We may use the information to improve our products and services.
* We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to hello#bandwerk.be
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.